By analyzing them in detail, cookies allow:
- to memorize the entered preferences;
- to avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit, such as username and password;
- to analyze the use of the services and content provided by the site to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of cookies used by the site
Following the various types of cookies used by the site according to the purpose of use.
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of some sections of the site, and can be:
- permanent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date;
- session-lasting: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus disrupting the display of pages of the site).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. The site will use this information on anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of users and how it arrived on the site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Analytical cookies for third-party services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site.
The site, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for cookies and technical analytics, as necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user with one or more of the following methods:
- through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the site;
- by changing the settings in the use of third-party services.
Web Sites and third-party services